The zero2illo Confidential is a private, community-based group created specifically for Illustrators who want a safe space to share, be supported and support others.
Who This Is For…
Membership of the Facebook Collective is for you if you’d like:
- A safe, private space to share what you are working on and get constructive feedback.
- Benefit from other members’ experiences of running their own illustration business and being a professional illustrator.
- To form deeper, stronger relationships with fellow Illustrators (this can be a lonely business) in a far more intimate environment than your typical online forum.
- Have a safe space to share any issues you’re having with current jobs or clients – and get constructive feedback from fellow Illustrators, away from the public eye.
- Share knowledge with fellow Illustrators on vital – but often not talked about – issues such as pricing, quoting and contracts.
- Share marketing and list building contacts with fellow members to help each other find new work and enter new markets.
What You Receive…
When you join zero2illo Confidential, you’ll get…
1. Access to a Private Facebook Group
This is the hub of zero2illo Confidential and here you’ll be able to connect with fellow members and access the support and advice you need, as well as give back to others in need. We’ll also post weekly and monthly prompts – designed to help motivate, guide and remind you to focus on key areas of your craft and business.
2. Monthly Mastermind Sessions
Once a month, we’ll get together in our online meeting room to brainstorm sticking points, trouble spots, barriers and anything else getting in the way of you getting where you want to be. You’ll be invited to bring your current biggest challenge to the table and, collectively as a group, we’ll find a solution and help you overcome it.
3. Group Tasks & Challenges
We’ll be working through various activities as a group including the tasks in the zero2illo Business Guide, group projects to create our promotional materials to a schedule and encouraging working on those dream projects we all have – all supported by Lea and myself (along with your fellow zero2illo Confidential community members) .
4. PR & Promotion Opportunities
Every week, I’ll ask if there’s anything you need help promoting to the wider zero2illo community. As a member you can share something you’d like re-tweeting or sharing by me and other members of the group – and in return, you’ll agree to do the same.
How It Works…
The environment of zero2illo Confidential is of paramount importance to me. This means that as a member you must be willing to contribute in a way that helps foster this kind of collaborative, supportive environment.
In exchange, I guarantee that the group will *never ever* be larger than 100 members to create an intimate, trusting environment. As soon as the limit of 100 is reached, new members will be admitted on a one in, one out basis.
Some of the key requirements for members include being willing to:
- Offer practical and emotional support to fellow members.
- Contribute to the group to help further one another’s careers and exposure.
- Share advice and experiences with fellow members.
- Commit to and invest in the success of your fellow members.
- Take an active part in zero2illo Confidential – this is *not* for lurkers and lurkers will be asked to leave.
How To Join…
To join zero2illo Confidential, please activate your membership subscription below. Here’s what will happen when you do:
- You’ll be automatically re-directed to my personal Facebook profile (it’s linked here, just in case).
- For me to add you as a member of the group, we must be “friends” so please request friendship. I’ll accept this and add you to the group. Once you have access, I will “unfriend you” (I hate that term!) because I keep my personal profile for family and family friends only – so it’s nothing personal.
- Once you’re in the group, please feel free to introduce yourself to fellow members – and you should receive a warm welcome.
- You’ll also find a “New Members” document which will help you get oriented
The Membership Fees…
Membership is payable via a recurring monthly subscription of GBP £14.95 (c. $24)…to be part of a supportive, collaborative, positive network of like-minded, creative professionals.